Dear October - Days 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12

Dear October,

Firstly, I am so very sorry to not only you, October, but the viewers who are currently (or maybe not) reading this.

Secondly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my most amazing writing friends ever, Jemima, who you may know from the blog Another Ranting Reader. I hope you had a lovely day and I'm sorry I didn't wish you it on the day, but I was doing D of E.

That brings me on to the reasons why I haven't been writing. Firstly, college open-evenings have begun and last Wednesday, I was going to one of my first choices for a college. Forgive me please?

Secondly, I have had D of E, the real thing, which meant I had no internet for two whole days. Which was great. The video will be up on YouTube at some point, which I will put a link to on a blog post in the near future.

Any how, October, how have you been? I feel like I haven't said hi in a very long time. So hi October, nice to finally see you again, my old pal.

You brightened up quite a lot over the weekend. In fact, you couldn't have been any happier, for it was the sunniest weekend that we have had in a while. Thank you very much for that. I am extremely fortunate.

But until later, October,

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment