Dear October - Day 4

Dear October,

Today I went shopping with one of my greatest friends. It was really nice to just relax and take time out from the usual rush of life. It made me really happy to see all of the autumnal clothes come into the shops and all the summer stuff go on sale. I enjoy wearing warmer clothes more than shorts and short tops because they are always the best clothes to relax in.

Baggy jumpers are a big must when it comes to winter. I bought a new jumper today and it is so warm. I am sat here, writing this blog post and snuggling in my jumper with a cup of tea. Perfect!

So thank you, October, for your fashion sense. Never thought I would say that, would you!

What are your Autumn/Winter essentials? Other than warm drinks in cute mugs?

Stay happy,
Katie xx

(Sorry it is short but I thought I would leave it there. Short but sweet!)

No comments :

Post a Comment