Dear October - Day 17

Dear October,

This year, October, you have given me so many experiences that I never though I would get the chance to have. Things like D of E, the best times with my friends and hope for the near and far future. I applaud you, October, for that.

This month, although it has not finished yet, has been a good and bad one. Bad because of the arguments and the stress, the tears and the struggles that happen in every day life.

I vowed to myself never to use this word on my blog, because I use it so often in real life,but this is an exception. This month has given me banter with my friends, teachers, family and even people I usually wouldn't speak to. It has given me thoughts that maybe I wouldn't have thought of before. Ideas and inspirations.

Worries and scary thoughts as well. College, leaving those I love to carry on my journey through life. What will happen later on. Will I reach my dreams, or will I fail? No. I will never fail. Because every time I fail, O will get back up, and do it again. Again and again.

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment