Dear October - Day 25

Dear October,

Although it is half term, I have been given an extraordinary amount of homework and coursework to do over the holidays. I am going to do a revision tips post, but this is what I do to even out the workload.

Firstly, I have a bar of soap on my desk, and although it sounds weird, if I feel stressed I stop and smell it. It smells of lavender and for me, that is calming. It smells really good!

Secondly, I have a drink that I sip whilst reading things through, because if I drink the same drink again, I will remember that information. It might just be me, but it works.

Also, I take lots of breaks, but enough that I learn something.

I hope this gives you a few things to think about to help you to revise.

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment