Dear October - Day 19

Dear October,

Wow, day 19 already?! That went quickly!

I thought I would just mention the amount of work I have going on right now, October. It is hard work, this top year stuff. Science coursework, English coursework, music coursework, maths end of term tests. It is quite a lot to cope with. Currently, I am pretending that I am doing my English draft essay. Procrastination at its best. Getting away from writing by doing writing. Logical, right?

Along with that, I have so many commitments that I cannot leave because I either enjoy them far to much or it looks good on my personal statement and CV.

So my time is filled. With things I enjoy and other things that I don't enjoy particularly. But that is how life works and I will just have to run with that.

Help me, October, for the work load is too much. It is too heavy for my back, my rucksack is breaking and things are beginning to fall out. I try cramming everything back into it, but I always forget something and it ends up lying in a pile on the floor.

It will get better though, because half term is 4 days away! I look forward to it with open arms and an open heart. Pertly because I can't wait for a week of lie-ins and partly because I am going shopping multiple times. I am also sailing, which I always look forward to!

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment