My Summer 2015 Bucket List

I make one of these every year, to remind myself of the things I want to do, rather than have to do!

1) Go to the beach with all of my friends - I really want to go to the beach with all of my friends on a really hot day so we can all swim together and drinks smoothies together!

2) Really take advantage of the heat - Wear the clothes I want to wear because it is so warm, because next year, I will have grown out of them and will not have had a chance to show them off.

3) Have a sleepover in the tent in my garden - Having one of those sleepovers that people see in the pictures and movies would be the best! Especially with my best friends!

4) Do some sort of exercise every day - Whether it is walking, skipping, taking a run or swimming in the pool, just to get me fit for the next school year! Horrible thought, isn't it, especially if you are going into a year of exams, like I am!

5) Appreciate how lucky I am to be going on holiday - I know that many people can't go away this summer, so I should be lucky that I am going away with some of my favourite people

6) Take as many pictures as possible - To remember the summer, because I have a feeling that this is going to be the best summer yet!

7) Make a scrapbook of everything that happens - Again, to remember the summer!

8) Read as much as possible - I don't get a lot of time to read, so the summer is the perfect time to relax and read as many books as I possibly can!

9) Spend as much time in the garden with my rabbit, Nugget, as I can - I want to spend as much time with him because he is quite old and I want to make the time we have together the best possible.

10) Make at least 3 new boards on Pinterest! - Why not! It's unlimited!

11) Stay in touch with as many friends as possible - I always forget to do this! I start the holidays and automatically stop being sociable, which always means I miss something big that happens!

I hope this is a good idea of what my summer will be like!

Stay happy,
Katie x

No comments :

Post a Comment