Dear October - Days 13,14,15,16

Dear October,

I keep saying sorry. Sorry for not doing this, sorry for not being what expect me to, sorry for being quiet, sorry for being too loud. So before I talk about this, I just want to say sorry October. I'm rubbish at this, aren't I?

Back to my point before. How many times do we say sorry a day? A lot. We say sorry for everything we do. We say something wrong, you say sorry. You sing a note wrong, you say sorry. You cry, you say sorry. You laugh, you say sorry.

But why do we say sorry for everything we do? It's like we are apologising for being there. Being born.

I bet you don't have this problem, do you October? Or do you? Do people say sorry to you? Or do you say sorry to them?

Who knows? Will we ever know?

So I'm sorry for being such a rubbish writer. And I'm sorry I don't always fit in. And I am sorry that sometimes I make a bad joke, or a mistake in my coursework, or a comment that might offend you. I'm only trying to live.

Aren't we all?

Stay happy,
Katie x

No comments :

Post a Comment