Dear October - Day 5

Dear October,

Lately you emotions have been changing dramatically. It's like we are on one massive roller coaster. One moment you are fine, happy, sunny and bright. The next minute you are not. You are cloudy, grey. Like something has happened that has upset you or annoyed you.

If I am honest, October, the last few days have been like that for me, as well. One moment, I will be completely fine. My usual, confident self, The next minute, something will happen and I will suddenly go around a massive loop-the-loop and end up in a bad mood. My moods are very quick to change, October.

You see, the thing is, certain people annoy me. Certain movements annoy me. Certain phrases annoy me. Anything can annoy me if I let it get to me.

So now I am trying something different. Trying to see the positive side. For example, looking forward to things that are going to happen, like shopping with friends or exciting school days (this doesn't happen very often but I can dream!)

So October, thank you for making me see the brighter side.

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment