Dear October - Days 22 and 23

Dear October,

It's finally half term! 7 weeks of a lack of sleep, lack of time and lack of energy have flown by, even though I moaned a lot! My first half term, gone. 4 more of them and I am finished at school. A scary thought, not just for me, but anyone in my shoes.

I have made the first big decision in my life. I have decided on the college I am going to and the options I am taking that will lead me to my future. Wow. I am scared. And sad. And happy. And many other emotions.

Next time you see me, October, a lot will have changed. I will be 16, for one thing. I will be in college and I will have new friends and new teachers. That is what scares and upsets me the most. The friends I have made at school have been there for me through thick and thin. The teachers are incredible and I am not sure what I would do without them. That may seem soppy, but it is true. Everyone at school has just made my journey that little bit better. Of course, we have had our moments of arguments, but most of them have been ironed out!

So thanks October, for helping me make my decision. It will be worth it.

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment