10 Favourite Songs of September and October

This past couple of months have been a whirlwind of music to enthral and enjoy. Here are 10 of my favourites! (These are not in any order!)

1. Writings on the Wall - Sam Smith
This song is one of the greatest James Bond songs yet! I love Sam Smiths' voice and this shows it off beautifully!



2. Hello - Adele
I have been waiting for a new Adele song for ages and this is amazing! IT is exactly what I have been waiting for. I know some people that do not like it and find it a bit whiney but I like it.



3. Half the World Away - Aurora
I know people are annoyed at this because it has wrecked the Oasis version but I think I like it just as much, if not more. It is featured in the John Lewis advert 2015 and it is beautiful, just like the advert.



4. Take Me Home (BBC Children in Need single 2015) - Jess Glynne
This is a great song and it really brings it home (literally) for me, as it explains Children in Need perfectly. Really worth listening to.




5. Don't Be So Hard On Yourself - Jess Glynne
I just love this! It is such a party song!



6. Dead Hearts - Stars
This is more of a sad song but with some electric guitar. It is part of my 'Life is hard sometimes' playlist on Spotify (shameless self-promo)



7. I Know You Care - Ellie Goulding
I love Ellie Goulding and have all of her albums. This is one of my favourites because it is so heartfelt and I love singing it at the top of my voice!



8. Oblivion - Bastille
This is older by a few years but I love Bastilles songs. They always have meaning and make me happy :)



9. Adventure of a Lifetime - Coldplay
This was released last week, I believe, and I love it. It shows them off superbly and its such a good song!



10. Easy Love - Sigala
I love the video for this and it is so poppy and happy! Obviously not as good as Michael  Jackson's original but still up there!



What are your favourite songs?

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment