Summer Book Tag

I love tags and this one incorporates two of my favourite things, so here we go!

What book cover makes you think of summer?

The cover of We Were Liars, one I have yet to read but it currently in my hand luggage so that i can read it on the coach or plane (depending on the trip). It has water on the front and it reminds me of the sea. I don't know what I am talking about but it makes sense to me!



What book has brightened your day?

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. I have read this book so many times and I come back to it so much because it is perfect!

Name a book with yellow on it?

The original cover of the hardback version of Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix


What is your favourite summer beach read?

It depends what I am feeling like, but probably Chris Higgins' Tapas and Tears, which is old and I read it in like year 6, but is close to my heart.

What action book had you running for the ice cream man?

I don't really read action books but probably Insurgent by Veronica Roth!



What book has left you with a bad ending?

I am going to go controversial and say, Allegiant, the last book of the Divergent series because *SPOILER ALERT* you can't kill off one of the main characters. I swear that has to be in the rules of book writing somewhere.

What book gave you the happiest feeling when it ended?

Girl Online, On Tour. It is just so cute!



What book reminds you of a sunset?

Slightly weird one but the only one I can think of is The Giraffe, The Pelly and Me by Roald Dahl because of the colours of the original cover. They are orange and yellow, which is sunset colours, right?

What is one book series you want to read this summer?

I think I would like to reread Harry Potter again, of course. Who wouldn't?



Stay happy,
Katie xx




No comments :

Post a Comment