5 Favourite Daily Vloggers | June 2016

This month has been the month of YouTube! I have been watching a lot of YouTubers because so many people have been daily vlogging this month or this summer, which is so good for me because it means I can have a good time sat at my desk doing stuff and watching YouTube at the same time! Here are my 5 favourites at the moment! (This isn't in an order!)

5. Beauty Spectrum - Molly
I recently got introduced to Molly through following her on Twitter and through Eve Bennett, but she is just the nicest person and she is literally so pretty. I can't get over her make-up skills and I love watching her daily vlogs because they follow her whole day, which is so nice!

4. Eve Bennett
I have loved Eve for a long time and her daily vlogs are not disappointing. I love watching what she does, whether she is out in London or having a home day, she always cheers me up! I also love her main channel videos, which she puts so much effort into, but her daily vlogs are so good at the moment!

3. Gabriella Lindley
I love Gabb. She brightens my days and always makes me laugh. She is such a brave person and her vlogs are always so good and she puts a lot of effort into every one of them.

2. Louise - Sprinkle of Chatter
I'm not sure whether she is calling it daily vlogging but I am counting it because I love Louise. Lousie was one of the first YouTubers I ever watched and when I first started my fan page on Instagram, it was a Sprinkle of Glitter fan page, so I have always loved her. As I have grown older and she has started producing more informative videos, she has helped me and advised me in many different ways. Also, Darcy is really cute!

1. Saccone-Jolys
The Saccone-Jolys vlog everyday anyway but I have been enjoying their vlogs recently because they are also so exciting and cute! Emilia and Edwardo are so cute and I love Anna and Jonathon!

Who are your favourite daily vloggers?
Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment