My Top 5 Items Of Clothing July 2016

When I go on holiday or even when I am around on a sunny day, my top 5 items of clothing come into practice. I love clothes that are comfortable because although I don't exercise a lot, I am quite active. I can sit still for very long and I need to feel confident and comfortable all day long. Here are my top 5 pieces of clothing for this July (the rain or the sunshine!)

T-Shirts
I love my t-shirts. In fact, I live in them. Whilst others dive into silky tops and floaty sheer pieces of material, I prefer the good old t-shirt. Primark does really nice, cheap ones or you can go more out and go for Topshop or New Look. My favourites at the moment are these two below!



Shorts
I love shorts but there aren't many that suit me or fit me in the right places. However, these ones from Primark are high-waisted and they are super comfy and stretchy. It means I can keep cool and tan, as well as feel comfortable and in fashion at the same time!



Dungarees
I have one pair of dungarees and a denim dress. I love both of them and wear them so much more than I wear my jeans, even though I used to live in my jeans! I can wear them with a nice top to go out or I can wear them with a casual shirt for just being around the place. They are an essential to me and if you do not have any, I would highly recommend you buying some. There are many types, but mine are from New Look. Topshop ones are expensive but very good quality if you like that type of thing!



Hoodies
I have quite a collection of hoodies, from school trips, leaving places, organisations but the one that makes every outfit I wear slightly more casual is this one from New Look. It is so comfy and I wear it with dresses and whatever else I wear to make it more casual and less dressy!



Patterned Trousers
Something loose is nice for hot days, so these patterned trousers are so comfortable for lazy days. They are from Primark and I love them so much!


What are your favourite clothes for July?

Stay happy,
Katie xx


No comments :

Post a Comment