June Sum-Up 2016

As June comes to a close and we enter the holiday season, I came to the end of my secondary school life, finishing at approximately 10:02 on the 17th June. This month had a very busy start, but then has calmed down, which has been ever so nice. So, here we go!

Favourite Songs?
My favourite songs have been a mixture of old and new. I have been listening to old playlists a lot, so I have rediscovered a lot of songs! But, I must say that my absolute favourite song has to be East of Eden by Zella Day. It is such a feel good song. I discovered it when watching a lot of YouTube videos, as they seem to use it as a song for lookbooks etc! Also, Lost Boy by Ruth B has been a very emotional one this month. I love it so much but I seem to have looked too far into the deeper meaning and it has made me really like it because of how sad it actually is. That sounded weird. Any, I have also loved Hamilton, as always. I am not going to lie, I have obviously been loving Adele, but this month has seemed to be the month where I really want to see her live again. I love her so much and my dream is to meet her. We can dream, can't we?


Favourite People?
As previously mentioned, of course, my favourite this month has been Adele. However, more close to home, I lost my Great Auntie this month, along with my rabbit, Nugget, which really hit home. I will miss both of them a lot, especially my rabbit, who would always listen to my problems and be there when I cried, which sounds odd but he did. Also, Meryl Streep has been another favourite, but when is she not?



Favourite Makeup?
I can't say that I have purchased any new makeup, apart fro a new Rimmel One 1 lipstick in It's a Keeper. It is another pretty nude, but a shimmery one this time!

Favourite Drink?
Orange and Pineapple squash, as always! It is so refreshing! I can't say I have had any other new drinks that have been particularly poignant!

Favourite Pictures?
A lot of these are from Prom, but there are some others from meeting up with friends and other things like that!









What have been your favourites this month?

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment