5 Favourite Apps

This is a bit of a different one, but I absolutely love talking about technology. I love reading about how I can make programs faster, how to fix laptops and how to get the best use out of phones. I thought I would give you my top 5 apps that I have on my phone.

My phone is an IPhone 5.

1. Snapchat
Pretty much all of us either have Snapchat or know someone who has it. It is completely addictive and such a good way of showing your friends snapshots of your life, whatever you may be doing. I love showing people what I can see, whether it is a rainy day at home or I am out sailing or enjoying the sun in a hot, foreign country. I don't have a blog Snapchat but if I got enough people who would use it, I may consider it, but until then, my Snapchat is something I can enjoy with my friends, as well as looking at what my favourite celebrities are up to.



2. Timehop
Timehop makes me laugh because I can see things that I did up years and years ago. I love seeing what I have done over the past years and remembering those funny memories that you so badly want to relive. It also tells you something that happened on that day, sometimes in British or American history, sometimes in pop history and film history and sometimes something completely different. That is another reason why I love it!

Vergecampus.com


3. Grid Diary
This is different because it does not relate to social media. Grid diary is like a journal that I fill out every night before I go to sleep and then I can look back at my days and see how productive I have been or what I thought was good about that day. I really like recording my day and because I can do it on my phone, it makes it a lot easier to do and slightly more enjoyable, although there is nothing like writing in a journal by hand. The layout is down below!



4. Solitaire
As a child, I used to love playing solitaire on my Windows XP computer and I found the perfect app version to enjoy whenever I need some entertainment, whether in a car on a long journey or just when I am bored. It is addictive and I cannot stop playing, which is weird because it is such an old card game.



5. Spotify Mobile
Although adverts are annoying, I have paid for 3 months of Spotify premium for 99p. I love it because I can listen to whatever music I want, whenever I want. I love it when I am going on a train and don't have anything to do. I can stick some headphones in and float away into my own little world, which I love. Follow my playlists here!



I hope you enjoyed this type of thing, I enjoyed making it! Would you like a what is on my IPhone?

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment