July Goals 2016

As the summer sets in, although it doesn't seem like it here in the UK with our low temperatures and high chances of rain, but as I am going abroad this month, I thought I would give you a quick rundown of my goals for this month. I am going away during August as well\, so there will be August goals, but here are my July goals! Enjoy

My goals are:
  • To finish Orange is the New Black - I am on series 2 so this is a plausible goal
  • To read at least 4 books this month
  • Buy a bikini which I am confident in wearing (and looks good!)
  • Feel better about me in summer clothes (You don't have to wear tights with those dungarees, Katie)
  •  Don't spend all my money in one week like you did in June, you will very much regret it (I know you want 7 new lipsticks, but you don't need 7 of the same colour from different brands)
  • Eat more fruit and vegetables
  • Get more confident when talking to people I know - they like you (most of the time) so don't worry about stating your opinion!
  • Buy more outgoing clothes - jeans will not be the way this summer!
  • Enjoy time away from wifi - you don't need it all the time, not everyone is going to message you all the time!
  • Use my own camera more to take better photos instead of using already taken ones that aren't even very good quality
  • Learn to save when going abroad - You tend to think that foreign money means less that British Pounds and spend more - You WILL regret it!
Kushandwizdom - Tumblr


What are your goals?

Stay happy,
Katie xx


No comments :

Post a Comment