August Goals 2016

When looking at my posts review recently, I realised that a lot of people seemed to enjoy reading my July goals, so I thought I would do an August one! Some will be similar but I hope you enjoy my plea at trying to make some small changes for the better in my life!


  • To be able to nail the ukulele - I can play it now but to build up a repertoire that I can memorise and play when I want, where I want!
  • To memorise my new mobile number - I still remember my old one (tough times)
  • To organise my room for the forthcoming educational year
  • Have everything ready to go to college
  • Get a job (a must!)
  • Save a bit of money every month
  • Pay my friend for my Tom Odell ticket and organise our hotel
  • Buy a new wall planner (mine finishes at the end of August)
  • Find a new genre of music I like
  • Get on top of my reading - I am not doing very well at the moment


I think that is all for the moment! It is a good start!

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment