Top 3 Summer Reads 2016

As you may know, reading is something I enjoy immensely but yet seem to be doing less and less, due to my recent phone upgrade (oops). Here are 5 books I would recommend for this summer!

Me Before You
A majority of the books I read are either about people dying or murder mysteries. This book is one of the best ones I have read. I love Jojo Moyes anyway, but Me Before You is just perfect. Unfortunately I have not yet been able to get to see the film but I a sure it will be good. However, I do know that it will not be as good as the book because I read the book first and therefore it will always be better in my eyes. Anyway, you should totally read this book this summer. It is not hard-hitting but it definitely is not a light read. I love love love it.


The Girl on the Train
I loved this book when I read it and, yes, it is a crime book, but I loved it so much and although I know what happened, I would totally read it again. It is such a good book because it is one that genuinely, you cannot put it down. Honestly, read it. You will not regret it.


Girl Online, On Tour
After reading Girl Online, I couldn't wait to get the sequel. I finally got it for Christmas last year and I read it within three days. I read it again since and I will read it again this summer. It is so relaxed and it is about Penny's summer as well so you can relate in that sense and many will will relate in other ways as well.


Stay happy,
Katie xx


No comments :

Post a Comment