My Travel Makeup Bag 2016

When I go on holiday, it is the perfect opportunity to take my favourite makeup and try out some new looks. This is what I am going to be taking on my holidays (to Austria with my choir, Greece with my family and my auntie's with my sister).

Face

So for my face, I will be taking three main base products. These will be my Rimmel BB Cream, my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and my Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer. These products are very light and don't provide a lot of coverage, which is what I want if and when I use them on holiday.

For my other skin products, I will take my Collection Matt Bronze Glow, which is very pigmented, my Babylips Balm and Blush, which I love and my Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter, which is also another love of mine. These will be the only things I use on holiday, so there is no need to pack any more than that.



Eyes

For my eyebrows, I will be taking my three stale products, my clinique palette, which I have well and truly wrecked, to my horror, along with my Rimmel Brow This Way gel and my Rimmel brow pencil. I use these whenever I do my eyebrows and I will not stray from them until my Clinique palette breaks, which is when I may consider swapping to a brow kit of some sort (recommendations?).
For my actual eyes, I will be taking my Revolution What You Waiting For palette, which has all the shade I need in, along with my Clinique palette. I will also be taking my Rimmel Lash Sensational Waterproof mascara which, as you know, is my favourite. I bought a new one and now my old one has officially run out, just in time for my holidays! I am also bringing my eyelash curlers because they are a must!



Lips

For my lips, I will take quite a few things. Firstly, my two lip crayons, one from Rimmel and one from Collection, which are nice as casual lip colours, but are more 'poppy' pinks rather than my usual nudes. I will also take my Seventeen lip gloss in this nice nude colour, which is so nice, but slightly sticky. I will also take my Natural Collection lipstick in Raspberry, which is a nice pink, but not too bright. As well as this, I will be bringing my two favourite lipsticks (only one is photographed because it is currently hiding and I am not sure where). Both of these lipsticks are nudes, which are good on an everyday basis. Also, I am just bringing my Body Shop Argon Oil Lip Balm, which is lovely!


Brushes

As you may be able to tell, I have quite a few brushes and have had to pack a separate bag to fit them in! My first ones are from Amazon and they are these lovely blue ones. They were only £5.99 for a pack of 8, which is so good because they are such good quality. 
I'm also taking my black brushes, from eBay and they came in a massive set, which was something like £9.99 for 30, which is not a deal to be missed!
I am also taking my beauty blender, which is just from Primark and I use it for my concealer.




Bag

My bag is from Boots and is quite old, so it isn't sold anymore, but there are similar bags with different designs on, which are just as cute!


This is my full travel collection!

What are your holiday essentials?

Stay happy,
Katie

P.s. by the time you read this I will be on the way to Austia on a 16 hour coach journey!

No comments :

Post a Comment