Inspirational Sittings

Do you ever sit down with your laptop on your lap or on the table in front of you and you suddenly have a moment of inspiration.

This could have been from something that you had watched, like a video with some amazing music, or listening to a playlist that you haven't heard before, discovering some music which makes your heart ever so slightly more joyful because it is so kick-ass that you feel like walking down a street and showing everyone how amazing your life actually is?

I get this every now and then and it makes me really happy. I get that little feeling of happiness in my heart which warms me and makes me feel really good about myself.

When I am feeling down and I want that inspirational moment, I listen to something which is amazing. At the moment, it is the Love Actually soundtrack because it is absolutely amazing. It is a lovely mixture of sad songs, happy songs, Christmas songs and pop songs which fits perfectly with my every mood.

It is almost like that feeling when you come home and you get nice and cosy and you just want to make some warm gingerbread and eat it in front of the fire whilst reading a good novel or flicking through Pinterest (which is me most days to be honest!)

Have you ever had an inspirational sitting?

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment