My Guide to Getting Ready with Airtime

I was recently introduced to a new app called Airtime, which lets you video call up to 5 friends at once, with no charge. I can't help but say I love it. They have asked me to tell you my favourite tunes to help me and my friends get ready for a night out, so here is my Guide to Getting Ready Playlist!

I think the best songs to play when you are getting ready with friends have to be really upbeat, dance anthems. That's why I chose quite a few new hits from the charts because there are some really good ones at the moment, along with a few older ones, like Downtown by Macklemore and a cheeky few from one of my favourite bands, The 1975. I think it gives a really good range so that we can enjoy getting ready to go out, as much as the night itself!

Now, the app Airtime is something relatively new to me, but I have used it with my friends and I can safely say that I would keep this! It is so good for sharing mments with your friends, wherever you are. As I previously said, you can have up to 5 other friends and you on a call at once, which is amazing. Along with that, you can share things one there in real time, like what you are listening to on Netflix, so all your friends can listen to the same playlist at once, or what you are watching on Netflix, TED or anywhere else. I think it is a great idea and should be used more!


You can download Airtime from the Apple store or Google Play, which is so good!

So go and listen to my Guide to Getting Ready playlist and go and download Airtime! You won't regret it!

You can download it here

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment