Dear November

Dear November,

Thanks for this month. Although in the UK we have just started naming our storms, we have already had storm Abigail and storm Barney. However, apart from the British thing of moaning about the weather, this month has taught me a lot.

For example, I have learned that the people who I think don't like me, actually do like me and it is all in my head. Also, I have learned that you can buy your own gingerbread lattes to make AT HOME! Crazy, I know.a

I have applied for both of my chosen colleges and have an interview in approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes. I am looking forward to it because I am talking about my life and I know the most about that subject.

I have made some amazing friends, been to parties, secured friendships and laughed more than you could ever know. I also have cried quite a lot as well. I'm good at that!

I have thought of Christmas a lot, I have planned things and I have less than 24 hours until I am investing in 3 Adele tour tickets. OMG. I cannot wait.

So thank you November, for being great. I hope that December is just as good.

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment