My Little Calm Place

I found this website a little while ago - Carrie Hope Fletcher also spoke about it in one of her videos. It is called the quietplaceproject.com and I thought I would talk to you about it.

I go to this website when things are getting a bit to much and I have a lot on my mind but I want to stop for a minute and get it all out of my head. This website has different sections, but one of them is called 'The Thoughts Room'. You turn your phone off and you just listen to the music and read what it says on the screen. Then, after the instructions, it comes up with a little status bar that you can type anything you are thinking about in and it ill just fly away into the night sky. I like this because it is just so nice to get your thoughts off your mind and see them all disappear, just for a while. It relaxes me and I like that a lot.

There is also a 90 second relaxation. You follow the instructions and afterwards, you can just sit there and listen to the music and relax until you feel ready to start living again.

To go to this website, click here

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment