The School Play

For the past 4 years of my life, I have been involved in the school's musical that is put on every February. That one week in February is the best week in my school calendar. It begins with a Saturday and Sunday of rehearsals, mixed with Dominos pizza deliveries and banter with my favourite people. The Monday and Tuesday are non-uniform rehearsals, with Tuesday being a dress rehearsal to local primary schools and then adjustments in the afternoon. The rest of the week is fueled with coffee, tea and the excitement of the evening show and the laughter that comes with it.

I also get to play the flute, which is always fun, watching my favourite people on the stage, doing an amazing job. Rehearsals are in full flow at the moment and have been since September.

But when I leave school, I will step out of my comfort zone of the school plays and venture on to new things, better things, but the school plays will always be my favourite part of school (other than the carol service)

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment