Christmas 2015: Get Ready With Me

It is that time of year where we all want to look our best on the big day. I am going to show you how I will be getting ready on Christmas day this year. You will see my make-up routine as well as a few extra bits! Enjoy!




So firstly, I will use my Lancome cleanser, which I just layer onto my face. This leaves my face smooth and ready to moisturise. I will then go ahead with my Garnier moisturiser. I especially apply this to my eyes, forehead and nose, because that is where I get the driest patches.

After I have washed my face, I will brush my hair with my tangle teaser and put it in a hair grip to get it out of my face.

I start with my Rimmel BB cream, which has a light/medium coverage because I don't want to feel caked in make-up today. I apply that all over my face and then either use my hands or a brush to blend that in.
Then, I will apply my Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer under my eyes and on any spots that need covering. This doesn't work so well on spots but it does the job when I look like I am sleepwalking! I might apply some powder usually, but today I am not because it is the wrong shade for my skin right now!

After that, I will go onto my eyes. I use my Clinique eye shadow quad and use the pink shade all over my eyelid and the light silvery one on the corners to make my eyes look bigger and brighter. I will apply some of my Maybelline Lash Sensation mascara onto my lashes for extra volume.

I will then do my eyebrows. I use the darkest shade in my Clinique quad and I use an angled brush to fill in my eyebrows. I keep this in place with the Rimmel Brow This Way in the shade medium brown. I then apply a it of my concealer to highlight my brow bones.

I then just used a nude/pink lipgloss. This time I used the Tanya Burr lip gloss in Picnic in the Park, which is gorgeous!

Then I go onto my hair. I generally just put it up into a ponytail, so that is what I will probably do on Christmas Day. Alternatively, I might have it down, which is what I have done now.

On my nails, I used the Barry M nail paint in 273 Raspberry and topped it with the Technic Ruby Slippers Nailwear, which made my nails nice and glittery!

And that is the finished look!














I hope your Christmas is amazing and I hope this gave you a good idea of what I will be wearing on my face this year!

Stay happy and Merry Christmas,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment