My Favourite Songs - Christmas 2015 Edition

Christmas songs are the best type of songs and this year has been extra brilliant for them. We have had some new ones and also we have rediscovered the old ones. Here is my top 5 songs this December!

5. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Bublé
I love this song because it is exactly what I am thinking. It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I love this version as well because there is nothing better than a good bit of Michael Bublé! 

4. Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
This song is so festive and I love Ariana's voice so her doing a Christmas song is perfect! It is such a nice song as well!

3. I'll Be Home - Meghan Trainor
I love this song. It is a great modern take on a Christmas classic and it is so Christmassy that on a rainy night, it is really nice to sing along to!

2. Home For Christmas - Maria Mena
I heard this song the other day on a playlist someone else had created on Spotify and I automatically fell in love. It is such a nice song and it is really calming which is something that I want at Christmas time in the evening when I am wrapping presents and spending time with family.

1. Christmas Lights - Coldplay
I love this song because I love Coldplay and it is so nice. Like number 2, it is calming and nice to sit and listen to whilst I am doing other things or writing blog posts!


Stay Happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment