November Favourites

Hi everyone,

I thought I would show you some of the things I have been loving these past few months, because there are a few things I really have been loving!

Maybelline Lash Sensational
This has to be the best mascara I have ever used. It gives so much volume and you don't have to curl your eyelashes, even though I tend to because it is a habit! I also love it because it makes me look more awake and during term time, that is exactly what I need! However, due to overuse, the packaging has started to disintergrate slightly, leaving a pink glitter on my hands!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion +
I recently rediscovered this after using my simple rich moisturising lotion and the garnier dry skin moisturiser and I must say that I wish I hadn't stopped using it. It makes my skin so smooth and has cleared up all of the dry patches on my face, especially my eyelids, which were so dry because of an eyeshadow phase I went through earlier this year! It is perfect for winter and I will keep using this!

Soap and Glory Original Pink Body Spray
I bought this the other day and it smells so good. It is the travel size which, from Boots, is £4.00. I don't think that is bad and you get a lot for your money. The full size is £10.00, but the travel one is much more convenient as I can carry it in any bag I want, whenever I want.

Baby Lips Sugar Apple Lip Balm
This lip balm smells so good! It smells like apples, but in a sort of mulled wine sort of way. It is tinted, which for me is quite nice, even though I cannot wear it to school. It is such a christmassy colour and the packaging is so cute that I am going to buy more of these so that when they leave the shelves, I will still have mine!

Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Makeup Remover
I have spent many hours scrubbing off my eye makeup, especially as my mascara is waterproof and a good waterproof one at that. Makeup wipes irritated my eyes and Garnier Micellar water wouldn't budge my mascara. This, however, romoves all of my eye makeup, without any residue on my face and it isn't greasy! I still use my micellar water for my face if I wear a lot on a certain day, but usually I will just use water. Thank you Garnier because I finally remember the feeling of having clean eyelashes!

Adele 25
I am a huge huge huge fan of Adele and I have been since her first song came out. I am looking at getting tour tickets to go with my friend and I cant wait! I won't say to much about the album, because I am going to do a track-by-track review later on, but what I will say is that it is exactly what I needed in my life!

Boohoo.com
I have always liked Boohoo's clothing range but at Christmas, it seems to be even better! There is such a good choice and I always buy

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment