February Sum-Up

What a month! February has always been a month where a lot of things have happened and this year was no different. I have had such a good month, with a trip to Nice and West Side Story and here I am to tell you all about it!

Favourite Songs?
There have been a few songs this year that have been stuck in y head this month. Firstly, The Hills and In The Night by The Weeknd have been two of my favourites, after they popped up in my discover weekly on Spotify. Also, I have reinvested my love in Grace Kelly by MIKA, which has always been my favourite song because I have always been very interested in Grace Kelly and I was fortunate enough to go and pay my respects to her in Nice, which was an honour. Thirdly I have been loving Your Daddy's Son, which is a sad song but I love it so much!

Favourite People? 
My friends Maisie and Jemima have been two people who I have loved this month. They have helped me get through a lot and for that, I thank them. To follow on from that, I have suddenly become very inspired by people like Emma Watson and Kate Winslet. There are a lot of great actors out there but they have put themselves in front of others and haven't just acted well, but spoken out about so many things, like feminism. Also, Kate Winslet is the youngest person to be awarded 6 academy awards, with 7 nominations.



Favourite Makeup?
Recently, I bought a Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in the shade In Love with Ginger. I bought it for a party and it goes exactly with my orange dress that I wore. Also, when I was in London, I bought a Collection Speedy Highlighter as I had just tried out the Kiko highlighter and it was too much at the time, so I bought this and it seems to do the trick!

Favourite Drink?
My favourite drink, as always, has been tea. Especially Lady Grey. I have been drinking at least two cups of Lady Grey a day, in the afternoon. It is not a mistake, it is a love!

Favourite Picture?
I can't choose just one! Here are a few of my favourites this month:




How was your February?

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment