And In The Blink Of An Eye

Do you ever find that there has been something that you have been longing to happen for a long time and every moment in your life is counting down to that moment? Then, when it happens, it is amazing. But then it finishes so quickly and you realise that the thing you have waited for has finished.

This has happened throughout my life and recently it happened again. I have mentioned many a time that I have been rehearsing West Side Story and recently performed it. Now it is over and I feel lost and have absolutely no idea what to do with myself. I made so many friends throughout the rehearsals and shows and I love everyone who was a part of the journey.

But now it is onwards and upwards of my adventure of a lifetime. And it panics me. The reality that now I must get my head down and get on with exams so that I can get the life that I want.

Do you ever feel like this?

Stay happy,
Katie xx

P.s. when you are reading this, I will be in London so there will be a post up about that soon

No comments :

Post a Comment