TMI Tag

1: What are you wearing?
At the moment, I am wearing this:

Because that is what I wear everyday basically


2: Ever been in love?
I guess so but I don't really know whether I would count it as love


3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope!


4: How tall are you?
About 5 foot 6 inches

5: How much do you weigh?
An amount that I am happy with...


6: Any tattoos?
No, and I don't think I would get any. Not because I don't like them, but I have a very small pain threshold!


7: Any piercings?
One hole in my ears! 


8: OTP?
I don't have an OTP that I really really like. I guess Spencer and Toby but that isn't a thing anymore.

9: Favorite show?
Probably Pretty Little Liars, but I really like Casualty because two of my favourite actresses are in it.

10: Favorite bands?
Pantatonix, One Direction, Bastille, The 1975, The Weeknd


11: Something you miss? .
My Granny B and Grandad. Also, Cortona, Italy.


12: Favorite song?
My all-time favourite song is Grace Kelly by Mika, but I love every single song of Adele's. 


13: How old are you?
15, 16 soon


14: Zodiac sign?
 Aries


15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who likes me for who I am and someone who has a sense of humour


16: Favorite Quote?
I like this one from Winnie the Pooh:



 But I also like this one from Pretty Little Liars, which is said by Alison. I like it because it means that if you can make a legacy for yourself, you can be remembered for something good. I don't want to die knowing that no one will remember me.



17: Favorite actor/actress?
There are so many! Maggie Smith, Emma Watson, Amanda Mealing, Sunetra Sarker and Troian Bellisario. I love all of them so much and they are huge inspirations to me 


18: Favorite color?
Lime green, but I like a yellow and grey colour scheme, which is what I am having in my bedroom soon!


19: Loud music or soft?
Soft, because it is nicer to sing to


20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
My bed or to messenger to message my friend, because she always makes me feel better


21: How long does it take you to shower?
Probably about 15 minutes because I sing and I like warm water!


22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Half an hour on a school morning, 1 hour on a normal morning, I think!


23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope!


24: Turn on?
Someone who isn't clingy but can be around me enough to comfort me when I need it


25: Turn off?
Clingy people, people who constantly say "you okay?". That annoys me so much.


26: The reason I made a blog?
I wanted to say what I feel and I liked the idea of gaining confidence


27: Fears?
Spiders, heights and mince meat ( yes, it's weird)

28: Last thing that made you cry?
When a ball got kicked in my face!


29: Last time you said you loved someone?
To my friend Maisie because we were both being thoughtful and thinking about a lot of things


30: Meaning behind your blog name?
This blog is my way to making myself happy and helping others to become happy


31: Last book you read?
Allegiant by Veronica Roth


32: The book you’re currently reading?
Allegiant by Veronica Roth!


33: Last show you watched?
Pretty Little Liars


34: Last person you messaged?
Maisie 


35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My friend

36: Favorite food?
Toad in the Hole


37: Place you want to visit?
America


38: Last place you were?
Nice, France


39: Do you have a crush?
Yes!


40: Last time you kissed someone?
Apart from my family, I can't even remember


41: Last time you were insulted?
When I was in Nice


42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Apple


43: What instruments do you play??
Flute, a bit of piano and I sing


44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
My triangle earrings


45: Last sport you played?
I didn't play it, but I did my 4-week blogilates course


46: Last song you sang?
Grace Kelly by Mika


47: Favorite chat up line?
Are you a death eater, because AskaDAYM

48: Have you ever used it?
No way


49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
At school


50: Who should answer these questions next?
Jemima of Another Ranting Reader and Anna of A Fabulous Feminist!

Hope this way okay, it was a bit different to usual but I enjoyed doing it!!

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment