Dear March

Dear March,

Although I have entered you in a bad shape, ill on the sofa eating chocolate and having endless cups of tea being brought to me, there is a different feeling in the air. It might just be the flood of water being poured out of the sky or the fact that the pavement is freezing with bare feet.


However, you are the start of spring and I look forward to the season ahead. Although it is packed with paper based questions and looking at computer screens for hours on end, I am looking forward to the end result. However, this month is full of things that I want to do as well. Adele at the O2, Music for Youth (which is on the boundary of me wanting to do it and me having to do it) and the Bath music festival, which I am looking forward to because it's a day off of school shopping and singing, what better way to spend a day?



So March, as your colours bloom into yellows and pinks, I hope my mood stays positive as you are a month of exciting things and although I am ill right now, I hope I improve and enjoy this month as much as I am set out to do!

Stay happy,
Katie xx

P.s. Do you like my new theme?

No comments :

Post a Comment