Dear February

Dear February,

It has been so long! Well, a year, but so much has happened since I last saw you!

Although your name is weirdly spelt and your weather is confusing and changeable, you always seem to be a good month to me. So much happens in February. School plays, half term, exam preparation. This month, I am going to Nice with school. There will be many pictures to share with you, so look forward to that, February!

However, it is also a month where lots of bad things happen. It is the time where I realise that I need to pull myself together and start revising for summer exams. It is the time where tea becomes even more of a necessity and I spend more time at my desk than outside.

But there are things to look forward to in March, like going to Bath and seeing Adele in concert! So February, be kind to me and be good to me because I am fragile and need handling with care. I break easily.

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment