January Sum-Up

January has been a weird month. In one way, it has flown by and I can't believe it has been more than a month since Christmas. On the other hand, it has dragged on a bit. I dislike January a lot, for many reasons and this year has not been any different to the past 15 that I have endured. But anyway, here is my sum up of my favourite things and things that I can't believe have happened.

Favourite Songs?
I have completely adored a few songs this month. It has been quite a month in terms of music for me, as I have discovered so many songs and artists and rediscovered old ones. 
I have been loving Dodie Clar of DoddleOddle lately. I have a playlist on YouTube of all of her songs and covers she has done on YouTube and during my exam week, I listened to her constantly. Also, I have listened to the Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack. This might sound a bit weird, but I can tell you from the bottom of my heart that it is the best soundtrack that I have ever listened to, for a film.
I have also loved Birdy and Adele, of course. I have been a fan of Adele for a long time and I am going to see her perform in March at the O2, which I am UBER excited for! Also, Birdy is a firm favourite because her music is so relaxing and you can listen to it, whatever mood you are in. You can cry to her songs, smile to her songs, be angry to her songs, whatever you feel like.
Favourite People?
My friend Maisie is one of them. If I am ever upset, worried, whatever, she is always there to calm me down and talk to me. I can always speak to her, wherever and whenever and she is just the most amazing person ever. She puts up with so much and she deserves everything possible. So thanks, Maz, if you are reading, I love you.
Also, Jemima (as always). Her blog has inspired me so much this month and she has put up some great content! Go and check her out!
Favourite Make-Up Product?
It has to be my either my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer or my Clinique Eye Shadow Quad. Both these products have been my saviours lately and I love them both so much!
Favourite Drink?
Obviously tea?!? What do you take me for? Recently I have been loving Lady Grey tea. It is so relaxing but has caffeine in so I can drink it whenever and wherever, which is so nice! Also, I have loved Naked smoothies. I have been drinking the Red one a lot but my favourite is the green one! I feel so healthy when I drink them, which is so nice because when I am revising I seem to get quite unhealthy. It is all this comfort food!
Favourite Picture?
This one of the horizon as I walked to choir the other day.

What were your favourite things this month?
Stay happy,
Katie












No comments :

Post a Comment