March Sum-Up

Firstly, I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I had planned to write when I went to Wales on holiday, but when we got there, there was no wifi, even though they had promised it. I don't really know how I survived a week, but I am back now, don't worry!

Also, I will be uploading a birthday and shopping haul on Wednesday, so I hope you enjoy and look forward to that!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, March went so quickly! It was a tough and eventful month in good and bad ways but we did it! April is my birthday month which is exciting and I have a lot planned for this month!

Favourite Songs?
This month, I have liked a lot of songs from different genres, but I will only say a few. Firstly, every Adele song ever released. I now have a playlist of every song and I listen to it on repeat. Secondly, Light It Up by Major Lazer, Nyla and Fuse ODG. It is such a good party song and I love dancing to it in my room!

Favourite People?
Adele is the most prominent one for this month. To me, she is the start of a new part of my life. She is my inspiration and I love her so much . She has done so much for so many people and I think she is amazing. Read more about my thoughts on her here.
Also, my school friends. They have been so supportive and I love them. I don't need to name, they know who they are.



Favourite Makeup?
I have loved using my Lash Sensational mascara recently, it just gives so much volume to my lashes and they look like false lashes which is amazing! Also, my beauty blender has been my lifesaver recently because I have been wearing more coverage lately and this has applied it so well. Finally, I bought the Soap and Glory Kiss-Ass concealer stick and I love it! It is so good for discolouration!

Favourite Drink?
Chai Lattes have been a new and exciting discovery for me. You should try it! Also, Lady Grey, as always!

Favourite Picture?
Obviously, as always, there isn't just one picture, so here is a little selection!






Hope you enjoyed this little wrap up!

What was your favourite bits of March?

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment