My Top You Tubers | April 2016



This past couple of months, YouTube has been a place that I can go and relax and watch my favourite people doing some amazing things. Here are some of my favourites!

1. Gabriella Lindley
Gabby has been a firm favourite of mine for over a year and she is just absolutely incredible. She has been through so much and the way she has dealt with it has been incredible. She is funny, sassy, beautiful and a joy to watch and I highly recommend her!

Favourite Video?
I love her Weight Loss video, it made me cry because she is so courageous.
But otherwise, her Saying Goodbye video or her Best Friend Tag!



2. Eve Bennett
Eve is my age and going through GCSEs as I am. Her videos are so good and she puts so much effort into them, even though she has to do work as well. She is so genuine and I just love watching her! I used to follow her on Instagram as a fan account but now she is on my Twitter notifications and I just love her because she is so relatable!

Favourite Video?
I really liked her 100k video because I am so proud of her!


3. Emily Canham
I started watching Emily properly a few months ago, even though I had been subscribed for a while. I love her videos and her vlogs! She puts so much effort into them and also, I love watching her makeup tutorials!

Favourite Video?
Her £250 shopping challenge, for sure!



4. Jake Boys
Emily and Jake are a couple and both of them are so cute! Jake's vlogs and videos are so funny and always make me laugh so much! I love watching what he is doing in his vlogs, it is always something new!

Favourite Video?
Surprising Emily with Makeup, it is so cute!



5. Carrie Hope Fletcher
I have watched Carrie for a very long time and recently, I have been loving her videos again (not that I didn't before!) I just love seeing what she is doing and what her day to day life is like, especially since she has been doing rehearsals for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

Favourite Video?
I liked her video with DoddleOddle, which she did as a Q and A! Also, her recent cover of La La La by Sam Smith



6. DoddleOddle
DoddleOddle was shown to me about 2 years ago by a friend and I stuck with her ever since. I love her singing and her videos in general because they make me so happy!

Favourite Video?
Probably her Pop Party 15 mashup with her sister Hedy!



I am so sorry for not posting lately, I have been so caught up in things at school and with revision. I am going to try and write a few to schedule so that you don't miss out on them.

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment