To That Friend That Has Distanced Themselves From The One Who Stands Where You Left Them

Hey, are you okay? You seem to have moved to the side of your chair. Is it me? You can have some more room if you want, I don't mind moving over a bit. No? You're okay? Okay.

You're a bit quiet, are you sure you're fine? I haven't had a full conversation for a little while, what's on your mind? I'm sorry, I can't hear you. Oh. Sorry. You didn't say anything. Okay.

Do you want to come over? You're busy? Sure, that's fine! What are you doing? Stuff? Expand? No? That's fine! Enjoy what you are doing! Speak later? Maybe? Okay.

Can I sit with you? Oh, there isn't anymore room? That's okay, there is another table over there. Come and sit with me? No? Okay.

Are you walking to school on Monday? No? Tuesday? Wednesday? Oh, you aren't walking anymore? Oh, sure. I can get a lift, that's fine. Okay.

Hey! You said you weren't walking! Who is this? Oh, is she new? Can I walk with you? No? Okay.

Do you want to come to my party? It's my 16th! You have another party? When can you do? Revision? Surely you can give up an evening for my birthday? You don't want to come. Oh. Okay.

Hey! What, you want to walk with me. No, I'm sorry, I can't. No, sorry I'm not free on that day. Why are you shouting at me? I haven't spoken to you in such a long time. Why do you want my friendship? I kept hold of yours but you left me. Okay.

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment