My Top 5 Films (Spring Edition)

I don't think I have done one of these before, but I thought I would talk about my five favourite films. If I have done one of these before, I cannot find it and they have changed anyway, so it doesn't matter anyway! I hope these will give you some new films to try and make you rewatch old ones!

5. Skyfall and Spectre
I love James Bond. I think I have watched 90% of the James Bond films and although I am not yet at the bit where I know everything, I love them because I just enjoy the action in them. Skyfall was where I really started my love for James Bond and it holds a special place in my heart because of it. Spectre is currently sat next to me, waiting to be watched after I got it for my birthday and I must say it is a close contender to being better than Skyfall, but not quite. Also, I like the Bond song for Skyfall, as it is Adele.



4. Cinderella (Disney 1950)
Cinderella is one of those films that has always been in my life so I couldn't not include it. The story is so romantic and I have grown up with a dream of being Cinderella and I still have that dream, although it is less realistic than it was when I was 5.



3. Wild Child
This film cracks me up every time. It is such a light chic-flick and I love the story. It is definitely one to watch when you are ill because it will instantly cheer you up. My favourite line has to be "well, I went for my 11 o'clock Wagon Wheel!"



2. Harry Potter
Like Spectre, the box set is sat next to me, yearning to be played as soon as I have time. I cannot wait to watch them again because they are such a good set of films. I loved the books and when I watched them, they lived up to expectations. I cannot wait to buy the Cursed Child script which is out soon in WHSmiths and other stores.


1. Love, Rosie
I rewatched this last night and I stayed up until some unearthly hour to finish it because once you start it, you cannot stop. It is a sad, happy, funny film that makes me cry and laugh at the same time and I would recommend that everyone watches this because it is such a good film.



I am sorry I didn't upload the haul, but I have stuff coming in the post and I haven't had the time to put it all together, but it will be soon!

What are your favourite films?

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment