My 5 Favourite Actresses

Recently, I have been loving watching films and I have decided that I finally have a list of my favourite actresses. I hope you will agree that these actresses are legends and should be known and loved by everyone.

1. Dame Maggie Smith
What an amazing actress. She has done everything from Downton Abbey to Harry Potter. She did a lot of Harry Potter whilst being treated for cancer and that gains my respect because she is just so incredible. Cannot say enough about her, she is amazing! When she played Jean in Quartet, which is a film that I adore and cry at every single time I listen to it! Also, when she took on the role of the 'Lady in the Van', she absolutely smashed it. I love this woman and she will forever be an inspiration to me.



2. Kate Winslet
I love the film 'The Holiday' and Kate plays a quarter in the 4 main roles in the film as Iris, a girl who has been through a tough breakup and wants to go away, so swaps houses with an unknown American woman, who is played by Cameron Diaz and her character is Amanda. Then they both get together with people in the other country (very confusing) and it is such a feel good film meant for Christmas, but I watch it all year round! This brings me on to....




3. Cameron Diaz
I love Cameron Diaz, especially in The Holiday! Did you know that she played Fiona in Shrek? I do now! But she has done so much for the world of feminism and a lot of other things as well, and she is just one of those people who you love for just being her!




4. Shay Mitchell
Shay plays Emily in pretty little liars and recently starred in the new film Mother's Day. She is so cool and I just like her as a person really. Her snapchat is so good and I watch it in awe at what she gets up to every day, which is sometimes just home days and sometimes on set, getting a sneak peek around the dressing rooms and what the cast get up to.




5. Meryl Streep
Meryl Streep is another one of those people who you look up to because she has done so much and she is so successful and she always plays such amazing characters. For example, when she played Jane in 'It's Complicated' and Donna in 'Mamma Mia. She always gets such good parts and she plays them so well!




I hope you enjoyed this!

Who are your favourite actresses right now?

Stay happy,
Katie xx



No comments :

Post a Comment