May Sum-up 2016

May has been a long, yet weirdly short month. In some ways, I have hated this month, I have cried way to much, but also, it has been a really great month. Here we go!

Favourite Songs?
The one song that has been on repeat this month has to be Ariana Grande's Leave Me Lonely. I absolutely love it and I was first introduced to it by Gabriella (Velvetgh0st) when she did the most beautiful cover of it on YouTube. I think this song is one that I would want to belt anywhere and everywhere, but especially in my bedroom! I have also been loving the Hamilton soundtrack, from the musical Hamilton. I listened to the soundtrack the whole way through in one sitting in the car the other day, which was a proud moment!




 Favourite People?
I have finally decided that my favourite male actor is Sam Claflin. I love him so much and I cannot wait to see him in Me Before You. He plays the role of Alex in Love, Rosie and you must know that this film is my all-time favourite. Also, Renee Elise Goldberry, who has the most stunning voice and has to be my favourite character from Hamilton, even though I haven't seen it!





Favourite Makeup?
I haven't been wearing an awful lot of makeup recently but my Lash Sensational mascara by Maybelline is a faithful favourite and I will never find one I like more, I don't think! I have also really enjoyed using my Make Up Revolution palette in What You Waiting For?. I talked about this last month and I have used it a lot and I adore it! I am going to do a separate post for all of my products for a change in a different post, so that will be up soon!




Favourite Drink?
I have been enjoying an old favourite this month. Robinson's Orange and Pineapple Squash brings back so many childhood memories when I drink it and when I repurchased it after a few years, I could not stop drinking it! I think I am on my third bottle now in three weeks?

Favourite Pictures?
I left school on the 27th May, so my favourite pictures are a mixture of ones from different events and my last day of school! Enjoy!







I am sorry I haven't posted, but you get the reasons really, don't you? I am going to draft a lot over the half term that should see me through until I finish exams on the 17th June!

Stay happy,
Katie xx




No comments :

Post a Comment