Top 4 TV Series June 2016

As I am now finished with school until September (yay!), I can watch so much tv and Netflix! I am going to give you my top 5 series at the moment!

4. Bad Education
I love Jack Whitehall and Bad Education is the funniest, but also very rude tv show about a school which is not like your normal school. If you want a laugh, honestly, watch it! Unfortunately, there are only 2 seasons of it which is very sad!


3. Pretty Little Liars
Although I finished watching this ages ago, it is restarting next week and I can't wait! I hate horror movies but this is so exciting and I do hide behind a cushion at times, I must admit!


2. Mock the Week
I love love love Mock the Week. If ever I am down, having a bad day, having a good day, in fact, I will watch it and it makes me laugh so much and I cannot even tell you how much I love it!



1. The Big Bang Theory
Don't get me wrong, I love a good murder mystery, but The Big Bang Theory is my absolute favourite tv show. I have watched 8 series and I am about to get the 9th series. I am completely addicted. It is such a good show to put on whilst you are doing something else, which is what usually happens with me!


I hope you enjoyed this!

What are you favourites?

Stay happy,
Katie xx 

No comments :

Post a Comment