A Hogwarts Student | A Poem

I've always wanted to be a Hogwarts student,
With the gown and the stick and the wand,
And meet all the different people who go,
The short, the tall, the brown and the blonde.

I've always wanted to wave my wand,
and make the flowers grow and grow.
And create new creatures that can cope,
With rain and sun and snow.

I've always wanted to get revenge,
on those who hurt my friends.
Like Voldemort and Malfoy,
Who fought for their ends.

I've always wanted to see the sights,
That those at Hogwarts see,
The Quidditch pitch and the towers,
The train and Hogsmeade.

I've always wanted to fly around,
with no one to stop me,
Apart from a few professors who,
Don't like me to be free.

I've always wanted to sit and watch,
Out the windows of the Hogwarts Express.
And go and play with Ron,
A game of real-life chess.

And at the end of my time at Hogwarts,
I would go out like no other,
But maybe like Fred and George did,
Like brother to brother to brother.


Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment