June Book Club

Inspired by many people, such as Zoella, who has recently started a book club, I thought I would do my own. I am going to show you 4 books that I have been enjoying this month (mid-May to mid-June) and hopefully, it will give you some good ideas of what to read! Enjoy!



Allegiant - The Divergent Series by Veronica Roth

Insurgent is the third book in the Divergent series and although I loved the first two, I loved the last one the most! It follows on with the character of Tris and how they escape to a factionless new world, called Chicago, a new place where everyone should be safe, but they aren't. It is a thriller as well as an action book and I love it! If you like fast-paced books, you are going to love this! Read Divergent and Insurgent first, though!


Love, Rosie - Cecelia Ahern

As you may or may not know, I adore the film Love, Rosie. It is the most amazing film and I have watched it countless times, I have lost count. The book is very similar to the movie but has a few changes. Even so, I have enjoyed it immensely and I really want to read more of Cecelia's books. If you really like romantic books with twists and cliffhangers, you will love this!



Me Before You - JoJo Moyes

Due to the film being released, I thought it was about time that I read Me Before You. I started it on Sunday night and was finished by Thursday, even due to exams! I loved it so so much! This type of book is one of my favourite books anyway, but this was just so beautifully written. Please read this, I loved it so much!



We Are All Made Of Molecules - Susin Nielsen

I didn't think I was going to like this one very much, due to it being under the 11+ section in my local library. However, as soon as I started reading, I fell in love with the characters and enjoyed reading it so much. It may seem like a younger book to begin with, but it is lovely and light-hearted, which I love to read before I go to sleep.




I hope you enjoy these suggestions, I honestly couldn't recommend them more!

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment