June So Far - The Bad

Although I have done posts similar, this is something which I feel strongly about and want to share with you. I'm sorry it's a bit of a different one and a bit upsetting, but it needs to be said.

On 10th June 2016, Christina Grimmie, YouTube Star, and Singer, was shot dead at her concert in Orlando. The cause of the shooting is yet to be found out. An innocent girl, who was a friend to many and loved my millions of viewers, her friends, and her family, shot dead.

On 12th June 2016, 49 innocent people were shot dead in a gay club in Orlando. The man who shot them shot himself. He was also gay.

On 16th June 2016, Jo Cox, a labour MP for a constituency in Leeds, was shot dead near her home. We do not know the exact reason yet, but it is highly possible it is related to politics.

In the space of 6 days, 51 innocent people have been shot dead, for being themselves. There is nothing more to it. They were being themselves.


I watched Christina when she first started. I said she would be a star. She was. What a beautiful human being.



The 49 people shot in the nightclub. I didn't know them, but the thought of them having a good time and then being so cruelly shot anger and saddens me.



Jo Cox had two young children and a husband. It could have been any of us, but it was her and there is no reason why.


The thought of people doing this hurts me so badly. What would make you want to kill innocent people, for no good reason other than your beliefs?

I know this hasn't got a lot of explanation, but I think I got my point across. Guns should have laws in America and more tight laws in England.

Rest in Peace Christina

Rest in Peace to the 49 people in Orlando having a nice night out.

Rest in Peace Jo.

Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment