My Top 5 YouTubers

I love YouTube and I thought that I would share with you my 5 top YouTubers at the moment. Some are bigger ones and some are smaller ones, all of which should have more subscribers because they are so good! This is not in order, by the way!

5. Gabriella Lindley
I love Gabbie. I have been subscribed to her since she had 800 subscribers and now she has got nearly 800,000, which is incredible. Her videos and so well done, her content is always brilliant and she puts so much effort into her videos. She deserves so many more subscribers because she is fabulous. Also, I love her vlogs because even if she just talks and she isn't doing much, I always like to watch them because they make me smile!

My favourite video - Saying Goodbye

4. Beckii Whiting
I found Beckii through Twitter and I have loved her ever since. She is so funny and her Twitter is hilarious. I love her content and she always puts effort into her videos. She deserves way more subscribers because she is such a good YouTuber!

My favourite video - What I got for my 18th birthday

3. Zoella
I know this is probably a really obvious one, but I love Zoe's content at the moment and I also love her vlogs. I love watching a little bit of her life and I do envy her when she gets a Wagamamas but I will keep living!

My favourite video - Get ready with me: Beach Walk

2. Sprinkle of Glitter
I have always loved Louise's videos and I think her content is great. She makes me laugh so much and her vlogs always make me happy and she is always this big ray of sunshine on my laptop! Fun fact - I used to own a Sprinkle of Glitter fan page

My favourite video - Not Worth Watching 1 and 2

1. Eve Bennett
I could talk about Eve until the world ends but she is such a nice person, her content is always amazing and she puts so much effort into every video. She recently hit 100,000 and I am so proud of her because I was subscribed at 1,000. Her vlogs make me so happy and she is just such a good YouTuber :)

My favourite video - The Yoga Challenge with Beckii

Stay Happy,
Katie xx



No comments :

Post a Comment