Things That Make Me Smile

These are a few things that make me smile :)
  1. My friends
  2. My rabbit, Nugget
  3. My sister
  4. My family
  5. A nice cup of tea
  6. Singing
  7. Playing the flute (I can't smile and play, but you know what I mean)
  8. My blog
  9. My room when it is tidy
  10. A fresh duvet and pillow cover
  11. A walk in the woods
  12. Crisp leaves under my feet
  13. A warm scented candle
  14. A bath
  15. Having a lie in
  16. Buying new makeup
  17. When an Amazon delivery arrives
  18. Going abroad
  19. Being on a plane
  20. Eating dinner out
  21. Soft hair
  22. Swimming
  23. When you see your favourite person
  24. A storm when I am inside watching it
  25. Shopping
  26. Wearing new clothes
  27. A message from a friend who is asking how you are
  28. Seeing old friends
  29. Meeting new friends
  30. When you put a lipstick on perfectly

I was going to put up my everyday makeup routine but I am doing a video with it and I have a cold, which is extremely gross and I looked horrible, so I am waiting on that so I look better!

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment