New Year Blog Goals

This is slightly copying Jemima of Another Ranting Reader but I thought I would do a post about what I aim to achieve this year on my blog. I, therefore, give credit to Jemima, whose blog you can view here.

1. More followers on Bloglovin' 
This is very much like Jemima's goal, but I am aiming for 100 followers by the end of 2016. At the moment, I have 33 followers and I think that I should be able to get 100 by the end of the year. If you have not followed my Bloglovin' profile, there are buttons to the side of my posts.

2. Keep my posts consistent
As I have exams this year, my goal is to keep my posts as consistent as possible throughout. This will mean I will have to schedule posts, but I already do that a lot anyway because when I have little moments of time, I like to write a lot at once because once my brain starts think of ideas, it won't stop until they are all out!

3. Start putting videos on my posts 
I enjoy making little videos of me doing things and I think that if I can intertwine that with my blog posts, they will look really nice!

4. Put more recipes up
I enjoy baking so much, so I think that if I can put more recipes up, it would be a nice change to my normal posts!

This was just a small post to say what I am aiming for!

I am back at school today and I hope everyone has a good first proper week bak if they are back at work and school!

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment