Bonfire Night and Movember

I love Bonfire Night. It's a day of happiness and sparklers, lights and friendly flashes in the sky. It is special because it is so pretty. It is comforting and warm, like a blanket that you have wrapped yourself up in. It is like a hug from that person that you need a hug from the most, even though you know they may not ever give you one.

5th November is a special day for my family because it is the birthday of my Grandad. He died 2 years this December, of prostate cancer. I miss him so much but I am glad his suffering has ended.

November is a very special month because it is Movember. This month is in aid of Prostate cancer, which is the 2nd most serious type of cancer and the 2nd most common cancer killer. So this month is your month to donate. My dad is growing a 'tache and although I do not like it, I am proud of him for doing it.

Do it for everyone. Because everyone knows at east one person who has suffered or is suffering from cancer.

For more information on Prostate Cancer, go to http://prostatecanceruk.org/prostate-information

For those we love.

Stay happy,
Katie xx


No comments :

Post a Comment