The Tea Tag!

What was the first kind of tea you ever had?

The first type of tea I ever tried was Earl Grey, however, soon after, I tried breakfast tea soon and enjoyed more than Earl Grey

What is the best place to have tea – at home or in a coffee shop?

At home because it means you can make the tea however you like it and then sit on the sofa with a book or watch something on your laptop whilst drinking it and eating toffee waffles!

Do you prefer hot tea or cold tea?

Hot tea, definitely! Who likes cold tea? You may as well drink water!

When do you drink tea – morning, evening or afternoon?

Every moment of the day? Why drink tea at only one point of the day, when yoou can drink it throughout!

What is your go-to tea?

Either breakfast tea or Lady Grey at the moment. It changes depending on the season!

What is your favourite seasonal tea?

In the summer, I head towards Lapsang Souchong and in the winter, redbush or whatever tea I find that has cinnamon in!

What do you put in your tea?

One sugar or one sweetener! No milk!

Do you prefer your tea weak or strong?

In the middle! Too strong and it tastes weird and too weak and it doesn’t taste of anything!

How did you get started in the wonderful world of tea?

I found others who liked it, after I started to like it! Then, Jemima of Another Ranting Reader came along and I found someone who liked tea as much as me!

What kind of tea are you most keen to try?

I want to try more fruit teas and green teas!

What is the worst tea you’ve ever tasted?

I have never tried a tea that I hate with a passion, but chocolate tea is not particularly great!

Do you prefer loose tea or teabags

Teabags because they mean I get tea quickly and without a fuss!

Teacup or mug?

Mug because you can fit more in and you get cute designs like Disney pictures o them!

Best night-time tea?

Red bush because it have no caffeine in

What is the number one tea you’d recommend?

Lady Grey or Lapsang Souchong because they are AMAZING!

Stay happy,

Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment