The British Tag

Thank you to Jemima of http://anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk for tagging me!

How many cups of tea do you have a day? Any sugar?
Around 3-4 on a normal school day. I have one English breakfast tea before school to wake me up and then 1-2 cups in the afternoon after school. This is either Lady Grey, Lapsang Souchong or normal tea. Then in the evening, I have a Rudbush, as it has no caffeine which means I won't be awake all night! And to the sugar question, I use sweetners instead as a healthier option! 1 sweetner is fine :) (p.s. I don't have milk in my tea!)

Favourite part of a roast dinner?
It depends what my mum makes. If it is a really nice roast, I love the potatoes or cauliflower and broccoli cheese! If it is a nice roast meal, yet with less in, just the potatoes! And of course, I love the meat!

Favourite dunking biscuit? 
Lotus biscuits! Like the ones that you get if you order a coffee and they taste caramelized and lovely!

Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Having a cup of tea and a scone whilst watching Harry Potter. Oh, and saying spiffing and tally-ho is one of my favourites as well!

Favourite word?
Spiffing!

Favourite Cockney rhyming slang?
Tie up ya scooby-doos!

Favourite sweet?
Those really nice gummy fish that you never seem to find anymore

What would you pub be called?
Tea inn? I don't really know?!

No.1 British person?
Emma Watson

Favourite shop/restaurant?
Shop would be Urban Outfitter because I like looking at the knick-knacks that they have! And restaurant would probably be Wagamama's even though it is not British!

What British song pops into your head?
Jerusalem

Marmite - love or hate?
All the love for marmite!

I don't really have anyone specific to tag but if you do want to do it, go ahead!

Stay happy,
Katie

No comments :

Post a Comment