Places I Want To Live When I'm Older

There are so many places that I want to live, but putting them into action is slightly harder than it seems. But I can dream! With the dream of being a music teacher, I probably need to drop the amount of places I want to live to a minimum, but I will always dream of living there!

1) I want to live in Wales - I am 1/4 Welsh and if I am honest, it is one of my favourite places to be. Especially in the mountains because I love to walk. I know I complain about it but the feeling that you get when you have conquered a mountain like Snowdon is incredible. It is a sense of achievement.

2) I would love to live in Brighton - My Auntie lived in Brighton for about 6 years and it was the best place ever because it is a city by the sea! I loved going for runs there and walks because there is something new everyday!

3) I want to live in Cortona, Italy - I am going there for the second time this year and I cannot wait! The views are incredible and the atmosphere is so friendly. I would happily stay there for many years. The only problem with living there would be that I don't speak Italian so the language would be hard and also I couldn't really teach there without a lot of training.

4) Buckinghamshire? - I like Buckinghamshire because of its countryside and its lifestyle. Also, people at school say I am post, so why not live in Buckinghamshire (I am not saying that Buckinghamshire is post, but it is more upper class!)

I can't think of any more places right now, but if I do, I will update this post!

Stay happy,
Katie x

No comments :

Post a Comment